Springfield, Ohio

History and Genealogy

Then & Now - Southeast Corner of Limestone & North

Effie A. Rogers' home at the Southeast corner of Limestone and North Streets. It was demolished in 1933. To the left is the residence owned by Francis R. Rogers, which was replaced with the News and Sun building in 1929.

Today the Springfield Post Office stands on that same property.